Saturday 28 April 2018

iSpy

I was recently beckoned as the lady in orange which made me chuckle. It was at my dear friend's decadent wedding where everyone was dressed to the nines. I've always had a soft spot for the bold and joyful colour, particularly in S/S I gravitate towards sunset shades.

Can you spot me?



I used Fenty Beauty's chili mango eye shadow to channel Whitney in her I Wanna Dance w Somebody vid.

THAT Versace SS03 dress. Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no.

The Wave, Arizona.

Scary spice off duty.


My dream wardrobe would include Jean Paul Gaultier's iconic Venus de Milo Top.


Ultimate glow up.

Christy Turlington wearing Dior ~ shot by Arthur Elgort for Vogue.

How sick does RiRi look in these outrageous Vetements x Manolo Blahnik Waist-High Satin Boots?!








MY EYES!





The first thing I buy whenever I return to the UK.



My grandmother's beloved cat Favola! <3 <3 <3 <3


Why not add a slice of orange to ur outfit? 



Wilma and I double dare u!