Wednesday 26 August 2015

ASOS Summer Lovin'

ASOS have some weird and wonderful pieces calling me at the mo. Behold...

Once I saw Megan rocking these cosmic boots, they skipped to the top of my wishlist. These holographic jewel heels are also equally enchanting.

This summer I've been adoring gypsy tops à la Esmeralda!
1 / 2

Another summer trend I'm really digging is tops with splits - there's something so seductive and chic about them! 
1 / 2 / 3

It wouldn't be a DBJ post without a lil fringe and crochet. I especially LOVE this Mad Max style leather belt, I've never seen anything like it before!
1 / 2

I can't think of a single occasion where these skirts would be appropriate, which is usually a good sign that I need them!
1 / 2

You can never be overdressed or overeducated - Oscar Wilde

In my books, everyone should own a pair of Pat Butcher earrings, a holographic clutch and ethereal amber headpiece! When I was travelling in Warsaw last summer, my friends and I stumbled upon a magical amber jewellery shop and I've always regretted not treating myself!


What has been enticing you lately?