Tuesday 15 September 2015

Be My Sister, Sister Of The Moon

When I first spotted these quirky barrettes at Céline's SS15 catwalk, I was inspired by their originality and chic/futuristic vibes.

Soon after I noticed these cosmic crowns at Chanel's Resort show in Dubai...

Chanel Catwalk FW12

I've since been on the hunt for a similar ethereal hair accessory so when I spotted this Luna barrette on ASOS, temptation got the best of me!



Although I haven't found the right occasion to wear this yet, I have a hunch that my 21st might be the night. I'm thinking of having a fairy tale themed do and encouraging my friends to dress up as elves, nymphs, fairies etc.

Here is a sneak peek at my 21st birthday party mood board...

Moon Headpiece by Shaun Leane for Alexander McQueen SS07



I may have dressed up as Arwen for Halloween last year, but
I'm slightly tempted to dig out my cloak!

Gypsy Queen

...Although I'm leaning more towards Titania from A Midsummer Night's Dream!


Speaking Writing of all things celestial, in the same ASOS order I treated myself to this zodiac Me & Zena necklace...
The ring version is just as magnificent! *heart eyes emoji*


What did you do for your 21st birthday?