Tuesday 19 May 2015

Blooming Books #2 P-P-Pick up a Penguin

As I was killing time between lectures a few weeks ago, I nipped into Waterstones and spotted Penguin's vast collection of short stories all priced 80p in celebration of their 80th birthday.


 I was actually on my way to my writing short stories class so it only seemed right that I pick up one or two (*cough* or twelve). As my commute to uni is just shy of an hour, I thought these chic editions would be ideal to pass the time productively! I also feel like I'm five years old again chronologically organising the numbered spines as I did Mr.Men books!


If you also like to dabble in and out of far off lands and centuries, p-p-pick up a penguin! Here are a few snaps to lure you...



Did I mention all twelve cost less than a tenner?! 




Who is your favourite Mr.Men character?
Mine has to be Mr.Topsy Turvy - so much nostalgia!

Afternoon Good!