Monday 18 May 2015

Monday Blues #10 Dance Yrself Clean

'Ello 'ello 'ello!

I thought I'd scribble a quick post to check in with you lovely lot and hopefully spread a little oomph.

Although times are hard for dreamers, we still must roll out of bed every morning and face the day. Whenever I'm having a wobble, I remember this quote from Woody Allen: 80% of success is showing up. Lord knows it's easier to stay in bed, but walk to the kitchen - crawl if you must - and pour that cup of coffee, brush your teeth, jump in the shower, leave the house & explore the other side of your front door!

Here's a mish-mash of some tumblr posts that have recently struck a chord...

(Feel free to stick them on the ceiling above your bed ~ whatever helps you sleep at night get up in the morning)
~ Natalya Lobanova ~


I am my own muse. I am the subject I know best. The subject I want to better. - Frida Kahlo





~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt - Margaret Atwood, Bluebeard's Egg

Louise Bourgeois, To Unravel a Torment You Must Begin Somewhere, no. 8 of 9,
from the seriesWhat is the Shape of this Problem?, 1999

I Have Been To Hell and Back And Let Me Tell You, It Was Wonderful
Louise Bourgeois



I MUST ENDURE AND ENDURE AND STILL ENDURE. -
Tennessee Williams, from Notebooks







Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light - Dylan Thomas


The best way of getting something is not to let anyone know you want it - including yourself. - Diane Keaton








Welcome to the party x