Sunday 30 October 2016

You & Me & The Devil Makes 3

Since my favourite holiday of the year is creeping closer and closer, I thought I'd pull together a groovy playlist for you to rock to as the clock strikes twelve.

 Light some sage and get freaky!

Honorary mention to Midler's iconic rendition in Hocus Pocus!

Whatever I've got, I'm eager to lose

I was working in the lab, late one night...

Could it be, our boy did something rash?




I always associate this Flo song with Salem as it was used during a dance sequence in my high school production of The Crucible many moons ago! 

ABIGAIL: A wild thing may say wild things. // Arthur Miller, The Crucible


Dreams unwind ~ Love's a state of mind...



Fun fact: I discovered this whilst researching Ancient Greek Sirens for a web series I was writting for my dissertation. I was so mesmerised that I ended up titling the pilot 'you and me and the devil makes three'!






A friend of the devil is a friend of mine.








#TB Halloween 2015






Witches honour! Do svidaniya...