Wednesday 5 October 2016

ASOS Halloween Edit

Boo!

Now I promised myself I wouldn't post any Halloween content until the bat biscuits are in at Greggs, but I've caved. Speaking of Greggs, look out for their funky cupcakes throughout the year that come with free rings on top. No for real, I scored this 'spell caster' ring a few years back that I still rock..



It's been many moons since I posted an ASOS wishlist and this time things are a getting ghoulish! Here's a Halloween special of the weird and wonderful to give your A/W wardrobe a fright. Around this time of the year, shops are brimming with velvet, lace and basically anything that could be found in the Halliwell sister's wardrobes... & my self restraint cracks.

1 (bonus points for crushed velvet!) / 2

Team a polo neck or simple white tee underneath a slip dress for extra warmth. Layers is the key to surviving winter in style. North West is slaying the '90s look...


I'm all over silver bling atm (trying to bring 'bling' back) and have my eye on this killer bat ring!
1 / 2

There's something so charming about critter brooches - ever since this iconic episode of ANTM I've been on a quest to find one!


1 / 2

Y'all know I'm a sucker for graphic tops ~

1 / 2

I'm still deciding what to dress as this year but am leaning towards a bat! Let me know below whether you prefer the dress or bodysuit? A close second is Wednesday Addams - this getup would nail it!

1 / 2

THIS IS YOUR ANNUAL STOCK-UP-ON-CAPES-WIGS-AND-BLACK-LIPSTICKS-KLAXON!

1 / 2 / 3

I always tell the girls that a groovy pink wig is a good investment - Monday you can be Frenchy, Tuesday Natalie Portman's dynamite character Alice/Jane in Closer... you get the idea!


...I'm sorry but Samuel L. Jackson spitting beez in the trap always pops into my head when I think of pink wigs ~ you're welcome in advance.

When it comes to Gothic literature (one of my favourite genres), Bram Stoker's Dracula hits the nail on the coffin. I love these vampiric accessories to jazz up any outfit...
1 / 2
... although someone needs to create 'DRACULA SUCKS' badges stat.
Anyone got a badge it machine I can borrow?

One of my favourite things about the festive period is adding a little nonsense to your every day life. Broomstick earrings? Why not! Monster claw slippers? Of course!

1 / 2 / 3

Here are two final costume suggestions for the minimalist in you... 


All that's left to decide is: trick or treat?

1 / 2

TRICK!