Wednesday 5 August 2015

Bibbidi-Bobbidi Bits & Bobs #7

I haven't written a BBB&B's post in a staggering seven months - for any new readers, it's when I share a mish mash of things that have been inspiring me. I'll begin with a few of my fashion favourites from Cannes back in May...

Poppy Delevingne's Burberry number left me in awe!
Not only does the forest green shade leave her looking like an ethereal goddess, but the mirrored embroidery is the cherry on top!

Jon snow meets Lily Donaldson/Natalie Portman!

Diane Kruger can do no wrong in my eyes...

Sienna Miller was undoubtedly the Queen of Cannes with her array of COSMIC ensembles - I specifically adored her Valentino kite dress...

Speaking of bold costumes, I LOVED Emilia Clarke's Harper's Bazaar shoot!

You may recognise this gem from a previous blog post ~ how relevant!


If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times - I love Vogue's YouTube channel. Their short videos are always so charming and spark my editing inspiration! Here are some of my faves 1 / 2 / 3 / 4


Unless you've been living under a rock, you'll have heard the buzz about The Pool! It's a fascinating website created by Lauren Laverne and Sam Baker - they also have phenomenal contributors such as Sali Hughes (who wrote a heart wrenching piece about grief)! I really dig the clock format, such as how you're warned how long each article takes to read - so if you're at work on your coffee break, you can pick what to read depending on how long you have... genius! I also love their insomniacs playlist :-) Here are a few of my favourites: 1 / 2 / 3 /4 / 5

OoO today I read some exciting news, according to Dazed MAC may release a line dedicated to Aaliyah! I'm wishing on a star that they do as I know the lipstick range would be every child of the 90's dream ~ I'm actually considering going as Queen Akasha for Halloween this year!

I've recently been hooked on The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet. I really dig how 90% of her interviews are barefoot, laid back and an utter joy to watch. I particularly love her encounters with Zoe Saldana, Amber Valletta and Milla Jovovich!

As it's Wednesday, I thought I'd add a mini (ok ok, it's huge) Wednesday wishlist

How charming is this ace of hearts bag? Serious Alice in Wonderland vibes! Since I'm in Greece, I thought it only seemed right to include these chic gladiator sandals... be still my beating heart!

Whilst living on the island, I've upped my meditation game and incorporated it into my morning/evening routines - reminiscing on the day and filling my heart with gratitude makes the days last a little longer and I find that I'm a lot more present. This top is right up my alley - savasana is the last step in a yoga class where you simply lie on the ground, ha! I also ADORE this Kate Spade watering can clutch and these cobalt blue Missoni sunnies ~ both total bargains!

H&M have a sale on at the mo and their accessories range is calling me...

These straw clutch bags are not only fab shades, but I also dig the clash of textures. As for the bold sunnies, everyone should own a pair of lolita shades - and I'm sure you know by now about my infatuation with yellow!

It wouldn't make sense to not include some gems from Urban Outfitters:
1 ~ I love this retro top, in particular its funky font and mustard colour!
2 ~ This Daisy ring is too cute for words!
3 ~ In Greece, foil tattoos are HUGE and I adore these zodiac designs!
4 ~ This book immediately caught my eye ~ ~ ~ 
5 ~ This iPhone cover was made for me, I love how snarky it is!
6 ~ I lurve this asymmetric monochrome dress.

Charlotte Olympia also has a PHENOMENAL sale on right now - and I'm finding it so very hard to resist! These two delicious pairs are everything: 
1 / 2

To fit the whole 'laid back island life', I've been listening to a lot of jazz, soul and an up and coming band called Ibeyi. A few months ago, I actually booked tickets to see them back home in Manchester in November ~ if you haven't heard them before, you're in for a treat! 


Lisa Eldridge is no stranger to my blog and has popped up in it many times as she is hands down my favourite youtuber. She recently recorded an insightful video all about sun creams that really resonated with me. I really recommend watching it as some of the info may surprise you, it was certainly eye opening for me!


Lazy days and island waves!





P.S: WHAT ARE YOU DOING READING THIS?! GBBO IS ON AT 8! 
... baaaaaaaaake!