Saturday 25 May 2019

Couture Is An Attitude

I've been a die hard fan of Jeremy Scott since his wicked collaboration with Adidas back in the day and his uber coveted wing sneakers. His bold designs are always well executed, his passion for fashion is infectious and everything about him is just so damn FUN! I admire how he takes what he does seriously, but he doesn't take himself seriously.


I'm equally a fan of <3 Moschino <3, so you can imagine how thrilled I am that he's creative director. Lately I'm LOVING their gorg scribble collection and apparently so is Hollyweird!



Glamour Spain




Gigi Hadid wore this to the launch of her FAO Schwarz event where she unveiled the new toy soldier uniforms she designed. I love the little details such as the empowering words CELEBRATE, WONDER, DISCOVER, SHARE & TOGETHER on the medal of honour.


Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt also rocked this on a recent press trip to Berlin:





Moschino dominated this year's MET Gala, naturally considering the OTT camp theme, and I'm currently writing a mega thread on the night so stay tuned for that to drop. 

What's your fave creation from Jeremy's wackydooda imagination?