Thursday 23 May 2019

A Vision Of Ecstasy

I implore you all to follow Pakistani based artist Sara Shakeel on ig & inject some daily glitter into your feed. Oh how I love seeing the world through her diamante lens...

My beloved Greece <3




















Sara's ig success catapulted when her #glitterstretchmarks collages went viral. Her movement on something so natural and yet often shamed was v empowering. 


Sara's debut exhibition The Great Supper is currently held in my old uni town, Greenwich and I encourage fellow Londoners to swing by. We're actually heading to Europe next month and as London is our first stop, I'll be supporting!


Sara revealed that the thought process behind her crystal installation was to honour the sacred time spent between families over the dinner table, which is tragically going out of style. I agree that dinner time is a vital opportunity for us to reconnect as a family, engage and share any new jokes you've heard. It's my favourite time of the day!


These pix of iconic LDN landmarks such as Big Ben, the tube and Oxford Street make me so nostalgic!





How divine would it be to own one of these prints  ~ which would you chose?