Monday 6 May 2019

Who Wants A Brew?

Today marks the 1 month countdown until I fly home to the UK for a visit and I couldn't be more thrilled. It's been 6ix (lol) months since I moved to Toronto and although it's been f'ing ace, it's also naturally come with its challenges. We'll be touching down in London to celebrate my bff's engagement, then heading home to Manchester to SQUEEZE MY FAMILY & finally Greece for my dear friend's baby's christening. I'm super duper giddy w excitement! I'm also looking forward to familiar faces down the supermarket aisle such as jaffa cakes, Yorkshire tea, mini cheddars and ofc marmite!! My current speciality actually is Nigella's marmite spaghetti recipe which is both foolproof and scrumptious!

Here are some British faves crocheted with love by Kate Jenkins:









& Who could possibly forget the classic full English?! I remember when I turned 13 my Auntie Jane, who I'm proudly named after, bought me a mushroom Pandora charm as whenever we'd go to hers every Sunday for a fry up, I'd always leave my mushrooms. Perhaps the most British anecdote I've shared to date!