Tuesday 3 February 2015

Holy Grail: Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll-on

Whenever I watch a Youtuber's evening skincare routine, I often see them use some sort of eye roll on device. As relaxing as they look, they tend to be in the £20 price bracket and therefore off limits. It's not that I don't buy the occasional luxury skincare product, it's just that if I do it's more likely to be a moistriser or cleanser - I thought these were a little gimmicky.


However, in Covent Garden last week I nipped into Boots and saw this product from Garnier on sale for £5.50! Not only could I not resist, but it has also instantly become a staple in my morning/second breakfast/just got in from uni/procrastinating/should really go to bed now/f*ck it's 3am routine. I can't stop using it, it's so addictive and soothing - especially under my brow bones, hot from the oven cold from the fridge! I'm also not sure if it's the placebo effect, but I really believe it tackles my puffy morning eyes.

The amazing thing is that even at its full retail price of £10, it's still one of the cheapest on the market - Jackpot!


I'm going to apocalypse-style stock up whilst they're on offer. I'm even sending a box to my mum in Manchester and friend in Greece - I feel like Oprah, "YOU GET ONE! AND YOU GET ONE! CAMERA MAN, YOU GET ONE TOO!" 

Pick one up this week, keep it in the fridge, reach for it while you're getting the milk for your morning coffee and thank me later. If you're counting down the days until your next student finance and broke as a joke, two spoons in the fridge work like magic too!

Have you ever used an eye roll-on? If so, which brand do you swear by?