Saturday 7 February 2015

Holy Grail / Witchcraft: Rimmel Provocalips

You've guessed it, another make up post - and I can't promise that this is the last. This month there have been so many goodies I haven't been able to resist. Rimmel's provocalips are definitely my favourite of the bunch and are my new go-to lipsticks - I can't get enough of them! When I watched Judy's review on them a few weeks ago, they went to the top of my wishlist. A sixteen hour kiss AND food proof lipstick? What is this wizardry?!

Boots currently have them on offer for £4.99, so far I've picked up make your move and kiss me you fool - I'd be lying if I said it wasn't for the name alone! The first is a Kylie Jenner style nude and the latter a classic red. I really love the lightsaber style packaging: one end has the lipstick and the other a dofer applicator that locks the pop of colour. Although you don't need to touch this lipstick up during the day, I like to carry it around to add layers of the 'lock & shine' to keep nasty dry lips at bay.


After a long day of eating, drinking and eating some more, the lipstick remains intact! The colour range is also brilliant, I've got my eye on play with fire next, which is a vampy red. I've tried, but there's no way for me to write this post without sounding like an infomercial - I honestly can't recommend these enough. High End quality at a drugstore price, you can't go wrong! (Ok, now I really do sound like I'm on QVC.)

In terms of removing these lipsticks, don't bother trying micellar water as it doesn't budge - not without serious elbow grease and grimacing. Head straight for the coconut oil and let it work its magic!

L: KISS ME YOU FOOL  R: MAKE YOUR MOVE  /  WEARING MAKE YOUR MOVE AND DOING MY BEST SIA IMPRESSION (*XTINA VOICE* DON'T LOOK AT ME) (It's Saturday night, I may or may not have had a drink)


Smooch and gorge to your heart's content,