Tuesday 24 February 2015

Brew Break #19 It's not a bag, it's a Birkin!

I've recently been on a quest for a new handbag and thought I'd share some gems currently on the high street. As I'm travelling up and down the country every week, it's important that I have a Mary Poppins bag to fit everything but the kitchen sink. Also, sadly my Rose Gold Alexander Wang Rocco Ebay dupe is on its last legs! I'm still dilly dallying about which to opt for and have also thrown in some smaller bags for good measure.

Which one's your favourite? I dare you to pick just one!

I LOVE this New Look metallic backpack - I'll take one in every colour!

1/ 2
Obligatory obscenely expensive Topshop bags that go in and out of my shopping basket more than I check the fridge for new food to appear.

Alright, I know this winged beauty wouldn't fit my uni folder - let alone my laptop - but I'm in love with the pastel colours. This would be an ideal addition to my wardrobe for spring!

You may have noticed that I'm gravitating more towards bold and bright colours. I'm hoping that if I adorn myself in them, I'll be fooled into thinking it's summer time. I'm going to invest in one of these Swedish staples one day... rucksacks have never been so chic!

Beetlejuice / Beehive / 50 Shades of Blue
Sorry - I got sidetracked with these shoulder bags.
New Look is devilishly underrated.

French Connection / Mi-Pac x Liberty / Whistles 
Dangerous ASOS territory. (The word liberty is so fun to type, almost as fun as my surname Wyer - which is like ping pong for your fingertips!)

Source: Pinterest
 I love Céline's trio handbag (how original) and although this Forever 21 dupe is evidently a cheap alternative, it's as close to the real deal this student's going to get any time soon. Geneva's DIY has been bookmarked for years, maybe this summer I'll finally get around to bobbing into Fred Aldous!

Out of all the options, this Zara number is calling me the most. It's aesthetically pleasing, reasonably priced, suede and mustard... Jackpot.

Fringed bucket bag?!

 Be still, my Penny Lane heart.