Monday 2 February 2015

Brew Break #17 Missguided Monday Wishlist

I was window screen shopping over the weekend on Missguided and realised that they've got some incredible statement pieces in at the moment. The flashing '10% Student Discount' is making these items increasingly hard to resist!

Here's some of the pieces that are in my fantasy wardrobe
(alongside a sea of  Miu Miu heels)...

I LOVE this stripy burgundy jumpsuit! I'm really digging the oxblood/plum/Marsala/aubergine/Bordeaux shades at the moment.
 
Say what you want about Kim K, but I'm really feelin her look here... can I live? (Sorry, I couldn't resist.) Here's an identical skirt and crop top combo.

How beautiful are these heels that Company Instagrammed at
Missguided's SS15 press day? They also have a chic black pair already online!
Speaking Writing of shoes, these are the closest I will come to a pair of Stuart Weitzman highland boots any time soon.

Can we just take a moment to fawn at these beauties?

So far, I've only met one person as nuts about the Spice Girls as me... Gemma Cairney! Not only was it her chosen subject on Mastermind a couple weeks ago, but she also played them during her set at a networking event I went to last year at Southbank Centre, called 'We Are Not A Feminist Tribe'. What a night!

This tee is for every 'I'm the biggest fan' out there... (Viva Forever!)
This suede olive dress is possibly my favourite from the whole bunch, as I love its originality - also, suede is going to be huge in the next few months. Any time I say "... is going to be huge", I feel like Joey's agent, Estelle!


What are you lusting for at the moment?