Thursday 5 February 2015

Dupes: Max Factor Creme Puff Blush

On the tube home last Friday, I spotted the ad campaign for this new product in ES Magazine and my eyes lit up. For many moons, I've heard just about everyone and their dog rave about Milani baked and Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes, but sighed as they're only available in the states. I've noticed at MAC counters that their mineralized blushers are practically dupes for the pair, but with a sizeable price tag.

*Enter Max Factor Creme Puff Blush*


I went on a quest the very next day to buy some, but clearly everyone else got the memo too, as they were selling out left, right and centre. I would have bought a couple more of these, but they didn't have the shades I wanted, so at the moment I only have 'Seductive Pink'. In the next few days, I'll hopefully get my hands on some more, so keep your eyes peeled for them popping up in some GRWM posts soon! 

If you get a chance, swatch them in store and hopefully you'll be just as impressed with their pigmentation and see that they're a dream to blend. Just be wary though, as unlike the name suggests they aren't a cream formula.

Boots currently have 3 for 2 on all Max Factor products and Superdrug have £2 knocked off these babies at the mo. If you want to pick some up,
time is of the essence!