Sunday 1 February 2015

Brew Break #16 This Sh*t Is Bananas!

White Rabbit White Rabbit White Rabbit,

Before you call me batsh*t crazy, (hands down the best insult I've ever heard), I know it's February and I'm writing a post about bikinis. The thing is, I actually tend to buy the bulk of my summer clothes in the winter as they're ridiculously cheap. I bought this bunch last week on ASOS, all for under £25! As they're cheap as chips, they're selling fast and sizes vary, so it's unlikely that you'll find a matching pair... but that's where the fun begins. I love wearing bikinis with mix and match top and bottoms.

Trust me,
now is the time to stock up on kooky bikinis at a third of the price! 


I found three bikini bottoms, each with wacky prints: hot air balloons, kiwis and bananas. I also bought one bandeau bikini top covered with pineapples.


I found this black cut out swimsuit too, which I wouldn't usually gravitate towards, but I love it! 


The tricks I have up my sleeve aren't just for the ladies, the men's sale range is also just as incredible. If you click on men - swimwear - price lowest to highest, the cheapest pair is £12. HOWEVER, if you just type into ASOS' search engine 'swimming shorts' and then click lowest to highest, it's as if you unlock a vault of all their sale shorts. The prices and quality are incredible - they're selling £40 French Connection pairs for under £10!!! (There's a reason my friends call me Sherlock... because I have too much spare time on my hands haha)

They have the grooviest pairs from £4! How cool are the mermaid ones?!


I found this funky pair for my brother, who's jetting off to Italy soon.
(Can I come too Billy?!)


Word of warning: By all means go nuts and buy loads of bikinis, but maybe leave the 'trying on' for summer itself. In the words of Ross Geller,




Ooo, a quarter!