Thursday 29 January 2015

Brew Break #15 Red (Nose Day) Lipstick

Hello Petals!

I was super early for uni this morning and found myself in Superdrug, browsing through the latest releases. I instantly spotted this adorable lipstick which is by Kate Moss for Rimmel London. The shade is called 'Red Nose Red' and is dedicated to raising money and awareness for Red Nose Day - which falls on Friday 13th March this year.


Either I'm hungrier than I thought, or this lipstick smells of cherry drops?

Despite being months away, it's incredible to see so many high profile brands and celebrities already teaming together for such a wonderful and crucial charity. Designers such as Karl Lagerfeld, Diane Von Furstenberg, Henry Holland and Matthew Williamson have created a colourful array of affordable graphic t-shirts, which are all available at TK Maxx. These are selling like hot cakes, so be sure to order yours sooner than later!

Here are my favourites...


The tees in questions are all featured in this month's Elle magazine, which is a Comic Relief special. Here are the five special edition covers...

There's something so magical about the way Britain comes together for Red Nose Day. I've grown up celebrating it all throughout primary school, high school and now even my university encourages students to get involved and raise money for the noble cause.

This takes me back...

Whether you pick up a copy of Elle this month, sport Kate Moss' lippy or organise a bake sale... 

make a difference and support!