Tuesday 27 January 2015

Brew Break #14 Anthropologie Accessories

'Ello, 'ello, 'ello,

I thought I'd share an eclectic bunch of accessories I've been drooling over recently. One of my main new year's resolutions is to stick to my measly student budget, so this is my 'check-list of things to buy before fleeing to Greece, with a one way ticket'. Ahhhh, a girl can dream...

I had my eye on these metallic aquamarine tassel sandals when they were £138, so now that they're £100 cheaper and the only size left is mine, I'm finding it near impossible to not cave. My minddddd's tellling me noooo, but ma boddddddddy's telling me yeeeees!!

This green trilby has also been on my radar and taunting me in the sale. 

If you haven't noticed by now, I'm really digging tassels - I think tassel earrings in particular are going to be huge. These two pairs from Nasty Gal are on my never ending wishlist. This blue gem cuff also tickles my fancy.

Moccasin Slippers? Yes please!!!!

January is brimming with my friends and family's birthdays, so I've been a cake baking machine! These adorable mushroom measuring spoons would look darling in my kitchen. They remind me of something from Alice in Wonderland, I can imagine the Mad Hatter would own a pair.

They also remind me of this cute toadstool blouse they sold many moons ago...

I visited Swedish family friends in the summer and have been enamoured with all things Scandi since! I'd love to whizz up a few recipes from this book.

"The book is suffused with 'hygge', a Danish word that has no English equivalent but means relaxing with friends over good food and drink." 

Wouldn't it be great if drinking from goblets was
socially acceptable (and capes) ?

As I own so many rings, I'm always loosing them and finding them months later in the oddest places. This quirky cephalopod ring holder would be ideal on my bedside table.

I love the clashing colours of this pendant necklace: Agate stone, tassel, rosary beads design, jade-green aesthetic... what more could you possibly want? I might have to get my boyfriend to recreate something similar, once he's opened his jewellery shop!

These are exactly why I'm watching my pennies, because I buy silly things... but c'mon, how cute are these polka dot pencils?!

I (surprisingly) haven't included any candles, but that's simply because I went and bloody bought them all back in December. Discount codes make me do great things, TERRIBLE but great things. (If you get that reference, I salute you!)


What goodies are testing your restraint at the moment? ;-)