Wednesday 30 November 2016

Second Star To The Right

Regardless of how old they remind me I am, breakfast throughout December will always be chocolate.


Here are a few groovy advent calendar's that have sparked my interest this yule:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

For any lovebugs out there, Hotel Chocolat create couple calendars which I must admit is so stinkin cute. I also spotted cat + dog calendars in Sainsbury's yesterday that melted my heart.

A lady popped into the sweet shop the other day and asked for 25 of our bestselling flumps dipped in white chocolate. Curiosity got the better of me and I just had to ask what the occasion was ~ I was not disappointment. Turns out her son - who is none other than Christian Beeston, young cartoonist of the year - is addicted to them so she is creating a DIY calendar for him. 

One of Christian's greetings cards, featuring one of Mac's iconic landmarks lol.

I also discovered that Christian is related to Kiwi illustrator Henrietta Harris  ~ what a small world, ey? 

Lesson learned: always ask.


P.S: Who else is eagerly anticipating LOVE magazine's iconic calendar? I hear Rankin is behind the lens this year!