Thursday 3 November 2016

The Owls Are Not What They Seem

Good morning Queens!

I hope you all had a groovy Halloween! I had a busy week at the sweet shop decorating the shop with cobwebs/creepy crawlies and wore the same dress I wore when I saw Fleetwood Mac live three trips around the sun ago. As you may have guessed by now, I settled on a 'coven' theme... surprise surprise ;-)

How rad are these black cat earrings?! I picked them up at a local fancy dress shop for £3!



Found on the notice board at work:


My days at the sweet shop attract a wealth of eccentric characters ~ which is actually gold when it comes to writing material ~ but today we had some right corkers! I sold my first ever globestopper (in fact, this chap bought 8!) there was also an underwater Atlantis party being thrown and I had to improvise and create a bunch of 'shark bait' pick and mix bags! The soiree sounded bonkers, I almost asked for an invite!


As we love and leave October 31st, a new holiday approaches *shamelessly hums coca-cola's holidays are coming!* The season of gingerbread lattes, mulled wine and bucks fizz is finally upon us.


To celebrate, I'll be whizzing up a gift guide soon ~ for now, here's some groovy pins I've bookmarked recently that would make ace stocking fillers or secret santa gifts! Here's the latest bobbydazzler to my collection....

I picked up this '200 TODAY!' badge at my local artisan market, the treacle market for a quid!

 I'll be dotting my leather with a few of these real soon:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13

I take my hat off to the internet, as there are some seriously rad pins swirling around ~ although I'm living for the day I find a pin of a Moe Szyslak flower!

1 / 2 


Also waiting for the right spice girls pin to spice up my life:


Pins are a great way to spread awareness for local organisations and charities! There's a biennial arts festival in my latest hometown of Macclesfield called Barnaby which recently released limited edition badges! I work part time at my local spoons too and have been rocking my snowflake and Christmas pudding badge all winter too to support CLIC


THINK GLOBALLY - ACT LOCALLY!

I hope you all had a safe and wild Halloween ~ let me know below who you dressed up as...

Bonus points for photos!