Saturday 6 June 2015

In A Most Delightful Way

Good morning Petals!

Today I thought I'd shine a light on the marvellous Vintage Emporium in Stockport, more locally known as Pear Mill. Not only does this enormous converted mill showcase local talent, including my mother Bliss by Karen x, but it's also a treasure trove for set designers and folks wanting to add a little je ne sais quoi to their home. They also send the cutest mail.


Add some character to your home with statement pieces possessing a rich history, such as old post office shelves or a school gym vaulting horse. The mill is also popular with mothers wanting their child's room to resemble the Banks kids nursery from Mary Poppins!





Why not add a little fun to any room by using a roller skate as a door stop?


My mum recently got her mitts on the old letters that hung above the iconic department store she is visual merchandiser at. The letters have been around longer than me and my mum curated a few to spell out a word that gets us all through the day. How poetic.


I've always adored tall porter chairs as there's something so decadent about them.



Found on one of the stacked vintage suitcases...




<3 <3 <3 <3 <3


What's your favourite cereal? I'm torn between curiously cinnamon and coco pops rocks!