Thursday 18 June 2015

Forever 21 Collective Haul (x3)

Over the past few months, I've accumulated a few (LOADS) of Forever 21 goodies that I've been saving for my summer vacation. There's something oddly soothing about buying sunglasses in January - everyone deserves summer memories to keep them warm in the winter! I'm actually off home to Corfu next Wednesday so thought now would be the perfect time to share. 

I first picked up a few eclectic bits and bobs in the January sales...

First I bought this AMAZING Biggie crop top for £4:
(This is my current Facebook profile pic / me having the time of my life in a gay bar in London)

I also bought these chic black asymmetric sandals for a tenner...

I've been obsessed with the rounded Ray ban shades that Zoe Kravitz has been rocking for many moons. I saw these for £5 and practically jumped for joy:

& since it was winter after all, I bought these SUPER DUPER comfy wine coloured moccasin slippers for £7:
(serious Father Christmas vibes)

Finally, in the sales I bought these amazing polka dot palazzo pants for £10:

Last month I visited my friend at uni in Glasgow (there's a blog post on its way about my marvellous time there), whilst I was there we nipped into the giant forever 21 store and picked up a few more summer essentials (sunglasses, cocktail rings and gemstone necklaces are essential right?!)...
Blue necklace £4.50 / Jade cocktail ring £3 / Marmalade mirrored sunglasses £4.50

I've had Ray Ban's cosmic mirrored sunglasses in my ASOS basket for almost a year but haven't been able to justify the steep price tag - I was ecstatic to find an identical pair for under a fiver!

As I booked my holiday tickets last week and on the very same day received an email from Forever 21 announcing a giant sale, I thought it was only right to go a lil nuts. Here's what tripped and landed in my basket...

I got 2x shorts, first these gorgeous funky patterned woven shorts for £6. I'm sending this pair back though as the material is a lil tacky...

I bought this rose maxi skirt in the sale for just £12. It's not something I'd usually gravitate towards, but I'm so in love with it!!

Sarong's are essential to any beach bag, so I nabbed this dream for £6! I also bought these hysterically groovy shark pyjama bottoms to rescue me from any pesky mosquitoes - the octopus pair were equally adorable!


I picked up this chic Bisous crop top - which I believe means a kiss on the cheek in French. I also grabbed this high neck polka dot top - although I'm pretty sure if I wore this in Greece, I'd spontaneously combust!

I'm in lurrvvve with this abstract green babydoll dress which is ideal for throwing on to go to the beach, or out for drinks with friends. I also think it'll look adorable with a leather jacket and tights in the winter!

& Finally, I picked up this adorable flamingo beach towel and hippie amethyst bracelet. I'll be returning the towel as knowing me it'll be spoiled within a day and covered in chocolate ice cream :-( I'm definitely keeping the bracelet though as it's practically identical to Lenny Kravitz's one that I've been lusting over for months!


What's your go-to online shopping fix?