Friday 4 November 2016

Brew Break #31 I Just Found Me A Brand New Box Of Matches

My first ever style crush was Daphne Blake ~ I vividly remember watching SD on Zombie Island on the daily back in primary school. Laugh all you want, but that lady's mauve and lime outfit was killer. Then 2002 came along and with it brought the movie with megababe Sarah MG kicking ass as Daphne and sporting these groovy lavender knee high boots:

WHERE IT ALL BEGAN!

There's something so autumnal and seductive about knee high boots. 
Exhibit A: Cara Delevingne in head 2 toe Burberry:


Here are a few other ladies taking their cue from Ms.Blake:



Jane B x


RiRi killing it in PaRHI

My dream boots are either a classic pair of stueys, or these Chloé moss green thigh highs:


Since those are a wee out of budget *awkward collar tug* these ASOS gems are on my radar.

What's your go-to A/W staple?


P.S: If someone invites you to Moonscar Island, say no.