Saturday 29 August 2015

Bibbidi-Bobbidi Bits & Bobs #8

Happy Jingle Jangle Morning Petals,

Ok you know the drill by now, get ready for some wackydooda articles/products that have been inspiring me lately. Let's begin with some articles that could even cheer up Ebenezer Scrooge:

There is something so endearing about this quirky story!

"It was clear something was up because having a picture on your iPhone of a shirtless monk laying down in what looks like a locker room is definitely something you would remember taking."

After reading the blog post, I followed the couples Instagram page where they share the monk's latest escapades, always brings a smile to my face!

Here is another uplifting corker to conquer any blues you may have!

"A New York rap group, a man playing the spoons, a sitar player and a male Welsh voice choir have already taken part in exchange for free food and drink at Broderick’s Cafe."


"Getting clean is the best time to imagine yourself as a superhero, or winning an argument that happened a week ago."

Although this next article isn't as chirpy, it's certainly thought provoking and provokes an important conversion! Although I must say, I think four minutes is a little stingy ;-)

I LOVE everything about this!
Brigitte Bardot / Audrey Hepburn

“When you ask a person to jump, his attention is mostly directed toward the act of jumping, and the mask falls, so that the real person appears.” - Philippe Halsman

The DM have more snaps from the cosmic photographers jumping guests - what a novel and cheerful idea! I love this interview of the man himself talking about some of his most famous models and his theory on jumping.

Anthony-Perkins / Marilyn Monroe

"There is a sublime silliness to Halsman's images that can make you laugh... They may offer incontrovertible proof of Schiller's claim that "all art is dedicated to joy"."

As my 21st birthday is looming and I'm leaning towards throwing a fairy/LOTR/elf themed soirée, I'm lusting over Kat Von D's Everlasting liquid lipsticks and their mythical inspired names! 

These Harry Potter inspired lipsticks also caught my eye on Buzzfeed!

Sticking with the whole fantasy theme, I've recently challenged myself to create more gothic fairy tale style material when it comes to my writing. It's undeniably my favourite genre as I reader, so I'm trying to expand my writing bubble. These images by illustrator Noah Bradley have really got my creative juices flowing...


What has been inspiring you lately? I'd love to know! :-)





P.S: HAPPY SATURDAY FROM ME & CHER!