Sunday 6 March 2016

To buy, or not to buy, that is the question: whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune... ok, I'll stop now

Happy Mother's Day Petals!


I hope you've had a magical day and let your mama know how cherished and appreciated she is. I'm also sending lots of love to those who find today difficult - here's a touching blog post that I hope you find great comfort in.

I've been off the radar lately as I've been moonstruck, had a bunch of uni deadlines and - dun dun duun - had all four wisdom teeth make a startling appearance. It's been hectic, but I'm back in business!

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Online shopping is my kryptonite (well, that and quavers). There's something about filling up your basket and rummaging for your card at 3am that is similar to spending euros when you're abroad - it's like spending monopoly money... aint it the truth! A while back Vivianna shared a super effective tip that has made such a difference in breaking my dirty habit - unsubscribe from brand emails. This means no more discount codes, notices of flash sales and relentless "you left things in you're basket, don't worry we still have it" minds games!

I've resisted temptation for months *pats self on back* but as I have a few trips in the pipeline, I've been lured back. Romwe in particular have some groovy pieces and although I ordered from them years ago, I've since heard horror stories about their customer service and am hesitant to make another order. One thing I learned first hand was to never make time-sensitive orders.

Here is what's currently chilling in my basket, just in case any of you are brave enough to risk it for a biscuit and want some inspo...

12 / 3

For my adventures in Stockholm, I'll need to pack copious jumpers and knitwear to bundle up in. These three are cute as a button ~ the third is very Rachel Green, don't you think?


There's also a few jackets that are calling my name. I'm really feeling blush pink at the minute... there's a sentence I never thought I'd say.

1 / 2

1 / 2

You guys know by now any wishlist of mine isn't complete without a ludicrous amount of graphic tops. Brace yourselves...

1 / 2

1 / 2

1 / 2

Primary colour joggers and strawberry denim shorts? Yes, a million times yes.

1 / 2

There's something about this offbeat combo that I'm really digging. They'd be an ace pair for wandering around an ancient Greek city on an ice cream crawl ~ hint hint!  

1 / 2


 Have you ordered from Romwe recently? If so, how was your experience?