Saturday 21 December 2013

My Muse

I can't believe it's been four months since I last blogged! So much has happened since my last post back in August; some good, some bad... but all for the best! I've finished sixth form, spent the summer working as PR & Marketing Assistant at Nutrition Rocks, worked at V Festival, travelled to Prague with seven of my closest friends and experienced love in all its treacherous glory. 

But most importantly, I'm now officially a Londoner and have begun my Creative Writing degree at Greenwich University. I love love love my course and have made some pretty amazing friends for life!

To dip my toes back into blogging, I thought I'd share a few bits and bobs that have been inspiring me lately creatively and existentially... 


Mick Jagger & Chrissie Shrimpton

Drew Barrymore circa 1992

C. S. Lewis quote 

Jane Birkin & Serge Gainsbourg

'The Kiss' Gustav Klimt 

Shoshanna, Inglourious Basterds

Love After Love by Derek Walcott

Baz Luhrmann's 1996 Romeo and Juliet

Tracey Emin

Une Femme Est Une Femme

Pussy Riot's Nadezhda Tolokonnikova

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars - David Bowie
Stop Making Sense - Talking Heads
Amok - Atoms For Peace

Lemonia Square, Corfu


Art means different things to different people,