Sunday 30 November 2014

Brew Break #10 Origins / Black Friday

Whilst perusing the Origins isle of Boots yesterday afternoon, I discovered this gem for just £25...

Since testing my cousin Vicky's terrific drink up intensive overnight mask back in January, I've been itching to buy my own tube. However, at £23 a pop I always get cold feet at the till. This gift set includes three of the brands best selling face masks in 75ml tubes and as they work out a mere £8 each, it's a wee more student friendly!


I couldn't wait to start my skincare routine last night and finally apply the drink up mask. The avocado and apricot kernel oil mixture smells good enough to eat and left me waking up this morning with plump, baby soft skin. If your skin is extra dry this winter, I can't recommend this intensive mask enough as it's tremendously hydrating!

The other two masks in the set are the clear improvement active charcoal, which clears up pores and the out of trouble 10 minute mask, which I'll be reaching for whenever my skin is angry. All three are bursting with natural goodness and are luckily travel size which will come in handy when when I'm on my next adventure! 

What's your go-to face mask?