Sunday 25 September 2016

Brew Break #30 Back in business...

Well, hello there!

I don't know where to begin. Three months have flown by since my last post and boy have I been a busy bee! I graduated from the university of Greenwich with a 2:1 in Creative Writing, spent three cosmic months home in Corfu, had another fleeting trip to Glasgow and in the last couple weeks settled back down in Manchester. As tremendous as summer was, there's something cosy about returning back to blighty for the winter. Winter is coming - sorry, I couldn't resist! 

University of Greenwich

After so long on an island, I'm taking full advantage of the ace events Manchester has to offer. Here's a few knees up that I've got my eye on: Alexis Taylor (Hot Chip) Prince Tribute @ Gorilla // Girls on Film - Prince Vs Madonna Special @ The Deaf Institute // Stranger Things '80s Party @ The Ruby Lounge Let me know if you'll be swinging by... I'll see you under the discoball!

There's two other smashing parts about being back on British soil ~ being reunited with my one true love and my nana's Sunday dinner... nothing beats it!

& iiiiiii eeeee iiii will always love u

I have a list as long as my arm of blog posts I've been meaning to write since spring that I'm eager to get cracking on. My final year of uni was incredibly demanding and left me little time for my blog. Over the next few weeks, I'll be filling you in and no doubt clogging up your subscription feed - sorry/you're welcome in advance. If you have any post ideas, don't be a stranger! 

For now, I'll leave you with a glimpse of my summer...

There's something about this photo that I took one particularly dreamy twilight that always makes me hum the Hercules soundtrack! • Old Fortress, Corfu

Damn it feels good to be a gangster back ~ have you missed me?