Saturday 21 January 2017

Even A Broken Clock Is Right Twice A Day

Unfortunately I was at work all day yesterday, so didn't get a chance to swing by Manchester for the women's march. I did, however, raid the hashtag on my lunch break and was overwhelmed by the amount of unity circulating this little planet we call home.

We are all citizens of the world and we are all in this together.

Here are a few of my absolute favourite posts that I just had to screenshot. I've tried to credit, where possible!

Birmingham, UK 

Free Melania!

London, UK

Nashville, TN

Washington, DC

Let's hear it for the 3 most British signs:




Outstanding!





Excellent signage.

Atlanta, GA

New York

Stick to what you know, Trump.


This msg has been flown over New York harbour twice this morning: "We Outnumber Him--Resist!"

NSTY woman ballons from Portland's women's march


Downtown Los Angeles


Artwork by @zoebuckman

San Francisco govt in solidarity with women everywhere.

I hope these shots leave you feeling as pumped as I do. Let's keep the momentum!