Thursday 3 August 2017

Keep The Sun In Your Eyes

I'm sure, like me, you haven't been able to help but spot the revival of the 90's incy sunglasses. Kourtney K shared a snap of her vacay essentials recently that gave me some serious packing inspo. But it was her sunglasses in particular that caught my eye:


I've been sporting these groovy ASOS specs all summer and have had so many compliments!


Here is a mood board guaranteed to inspire you to up your sunglasses game this summer:


Like many great trends, Lisa Bonet did it first.







Alright, alright, some were taking the piss - I couldn't help myself! Anyway that's the joy of fashion, being a little zany and having the guts to rock trends like this. Let your freak flag fly, baby!


Some ace go-to brands for this small-frame trend are Cutler & Gross, Andy Wolf and Adam Selman. Although here are some other sunglasses I'm lusting after:

Miu Miu / Ray Ban

I'm going to attach a pearl chain à la Jenny Aniston to my next pair.

What's your take on the trend?