Wednesday 9 August 2017

Wednesday Wishlist

It's been so refreshing over the last few weeks to not be constantly checking my emails. Although last time I was bombarded by SUMMER SALE emails and man alive is it hard to resist clicking them. Here are some goodies I'm lusting over rn.

This summer I've been channelling my inner Naomi Campbell X Ralph Lauren circa '98 and sporting my zip up swimsuit.


I love the idea of carrying this 90's trend into the winter with these cosy zip up tops.

1 / 2

 I've been after a dreamy bag like this for a while now:


When I heard that Kourt's khaki glitter ensemble was head to toe H&M, I was gobsmacked. Unfortunately - albeit, unsurprisingly - it's sold out.


I'm loving these Holly Golightly inspired tassel earrings!


I recently bought a few Diane Von Furstenberg zodiac patches, with the intention of revamping an old denim jacket when I return to the UK. I think this fancy fella from Shrimps would be a cute addition...


I can't quite tell if this Missguided X Barbie quilted bomber jacket is the shit or just shit?
This on the other hand... *heart eyes emoji*


Tartan and polka dot jeans are exactly what my A/W wardrobe is currently missing!


I can imagine wearing this with black jeans and a red lip for a night out. Ideally, Revs de Cuba!


I am allllll over Lazy Oaf X Dr. Martens collaboration!


I'm also digging Charlotte Olympia's fall range. How groovy are these safari blush velvet trainers?!


This bubblegum coat looks ace for those bitter cold autumn mornings. As much as I pine for summer, there's something so invigorating about the possibilities that September holds.



My mum spotted this adorable Daisy Duck raincoat in Next back in July and I'm still miffed that it was in the children's range! lol


As the season of thick knits creeps closer, these jumpers are increasingly tempting.

1 / 2

Drooling over this skirt and how the hoop gives it a punk edge!


I L.O.V.E these spaghetti strap satin tops in baby blue and pink.


Perhaps I'm crazy - almost definitely - but these heels seem like the under the sea scene from The Little Mermaid encapsulated in a shoe to me. Having said that, it is 3:53am here in Greece #nightowl


This winter I want to - in the oh so eloquent words of Fergie Ferg - 
be up in the gym just workin on ma fitness.

1 / 2

1 / 2 / 3

How sick are these icy blue Adisas kicks that are made from parley ocean plastic?


One of my goals this winter is to take up boxing.
Not only is it an ace full body workout, but it's equally great for self defence purposes. 


I think these trousers speak for themselves ~ swoooon!

1 / 2

My sunglasses collection may be giving Elton John a run for his money,
but you really can never have too many in my eyes! @_@

1 / 2

How DREAMY is this icy blue satin and lace pyjama set?! 


Primark recently dropped a HP collection and I've got my eyes on these Slytherin pjs!
Don't read too much into it.


It was love at first sight when I saw this mock Supreme tee.
Sappho's come close collection of poetry comes with me wherever I go. <3 <3 <3


I really wanna up my beret game this autumn. These ASOS gems are eagerly waiting in my basket for my return to the kingdom. The united kingdom that is...

1 / 2

This Moschino devil's tail dress is so groovy. I might have to make an early Halloween purchase...



What are you lusting after?