Tuesday 27 March 2018

Darling, It's Better Down Where It's Wetter

These charming Charlotte Olympia accessories are amping me up for summer.




1 / 2 / 3

The nautical colour pallet and creatures remind me of the backdrop to many of my younger year birthday parties. Anyone who grew up in Corfu during the late nineties will know exactly where this was:


According to Charlotte, her SS18 collection is heavily inspired by the 1952 movie Million Dollar Mermaid:









I also adore how to compliment her mermaid theme, she's redesigned her iconic leopard tail logo to mimic a tentacle. Fan-bloody-tastic!


I actually brushed past a heavily pregnant Charlotte Olympia down Burlington Arcade during a blizzard in December. She was just as glamorous as you'd imagine, the location I spotted her in says it all.