Monday 25 March 2019

Mad Hatter

I spotted pix of Dua Lipa going through JFK customs and am digging her laidback Luke vibes. Passport - check! Oversized bucket hat - check! Yellow bead bag - check! Slime green palazzo pants - check! OFF-WHITE c/o Virgil Abloh transparent suitcase - CHECK!


Although some ppl think oversized hats are a bit extra, I think they're missing the point. Dolly Parton once said the higher the hair, the closer to God. Works for hats too, right?


Pam Anderson at the 1999 VMA's & Lil' Kim. Both hats by Ivy Supersonic.



I can only fantasize about owning a faux fur pistachio bucket hat from British designer Emma Brewin one day ~ as modelled here on earth angel Naomi Shimada!


Rita Ora acting dead caj.

Snow bunnies in Sankt Moritz.

I adore these magnificent hats by Philip Treacy for Valentino:



Mega babe Bells is lady in red:


I scored this baby blue fuzzy number at my local thrift store for $2!



What's your take on the trend?