Friday 15 March 2019

Rastafarian Targaryen

Happy Red Nose Day to my fellow Brits!


One of my fondest memories of my time in British schools was celebrating red nose day and how we all acted a damn fool in the name of charity. We used to dye our hair red, wear the red nose until our ears popped and paint the town red! It's also an opportunity for national treasures to join forces to raise more and make us all giggle in the process. A memorable Comic Relief was when Claudia Schiffer popped up in Westlife's Uptown Girl vid. What a banger!


The year I moved to England, Gareth Gate's charity single Spirit in the Sky dominated the charts and I still remember every word!


There's been countless iconic moments over the years. My fave has to be Smithy (aka James Corden) and George Michael's unlikely friendship ~ name a more iconic duo.



Which is your fave Comic Relief sketch?