Thursday 3 January 2013

Bonne année lovelies!

I hope you all had a fab New years and have high hopes for 2013!
If there's aspects of your life you're unhappy with: change them. If you're unhappy with the direction you're going in: change it. If there's someone filling you with negative energy: change it. And, if there's someone you love: tell them! No one can make your decisions for you, so... trust yourself! And remember: if you change nothing, nothing will change!


I arrived home from Paris last night and am already suffering from post Paris blues! I've spent the last five days exploring and immersing myself into the Parisian culture. I can't describe just how tired I am, but I've fallen head over heels in love with the city!

My morning's been spent eating Laduree macaroons and uploading all the photos to my laptop. Since there's over 800, I'm going to try my best to not go too crazy when posting, but I can't promise anything! My camera was practically glued to my hand the entire trip, literally everywhere I turned there was a photo opportunity! I'm gonna break the trip into the five days we were there and post them over the next few days...

How did you spend your New Years Eve? And, what's your miracle hangover cure? Mine has to be my morning rise and shine smoothie, alka seltzer and a blanket fort! (And when all else fails, hair of the dog!)