Friday 25 January 2013

My Nail Polish Collection

I've spent the last few days off sixth form with a bug and needed a challenge to take my mind off things. Whenever I see other 'nail polish collection' posts, I always think how long it must take for them to apply each colour, I mean... that's dedication! But, I thought it might be fun to try them all out! I'll be honest, it's only recently that I've discovered the beauty of nail painting, but now I almost feel naked without it!

 I've picked up most of my collection from Boots, as 'Rimmel' and 'Barry M' are cheap and cheerful! Also, rather than swatching each one, I've painted my nails in each colour, so you can hopefully get a better idea of how the nail polish looks outside of the pot. (Just so you know, in each photo I've applied two coats of varnish!)

Rimmel's 'I love lasting finish' nail polish - £2.99 each

Azure

Green Grass

Black Cab

Double Decker Red

Your Majesty

Disco ball (I often use this as a finish coat to add some jazz, although, it's a bit of a bugger to get off!)


Barry M nail paint - £2.99 each

Cyan Blue


Yellow


Spring Green

Naural collection nail polish - £1.89
17 'fast finish' nail polish - £2.99
No 7 'stay perfect' nail colour - £6
Mavala nail polish - £4.50


Natural Collection - Red Robin


17 - Gemstone


No 7 - Milan


Mavala - Pearl

(Only just noticed how much my mood ring changes in the space of an hour!)

What's your favourite nail polish brand? Any suggestions for me to try?