Tuesday 15 January 2013

Soap & Glory The Breakfast scrub review

Guys, I think I've found the holy grail of body scrubs! As soon as I saw this in Boots, I had to get it! I mean, who doesn't love a good John Hughes pun? From the second I smelt it, this Soap & Glory product became the best scrub I've ever used! (I love it so much, most of my friends got a pot for Christmas!)

I tend to exfoliate my entire body around twice a week and really reap the benefits! But, as the top of my arms need more exfoliating than the rest of my body, I use this scrub on them every day in the shower. I just take a pea size amount for each arm and rub it in a circular motion. It's the perfect balance between enough strength to remove dead skin cells, and yet to somehow miraculously remain gentle!

It's worth buying for the smell alone... (I really wish Soap and Glory would bring out a range of candles!) This scrub contains "bananas, honey and almond extracts",  which leaves me feeling hungry every time I use it - that's literally the only negative I can think of! I've read a few other reviews stating the price as a negative, but I find that one tub lasts at least three months and a little really does go a long way. I think it's worth its weight in gold!!

I bought mine from Boots for £9.50. But, keep your eyes peeled for their 3 for 2 offers - that's when I tend to stock up!

Have you tried this product? What's your favourite body scrub?