Sunday 10 March 2013

London Haul

Hi Petals!
I thought I'd do a little London Haul post since I had far too many photographs already on my day-to-day posts! As you can probably tell by the H&M mint pastel jumper (£15) & red shades (£8), I'm eagerly awaiting Spring! I also picked up a metallic peter pan collar necklace from H&M (£6) which helps add a bit of texture and jazz to any lazy Sunday outfit.

These are just some odd bits & bob I picked up here and there:
 L - R:  Simple replenishing rich moisturiser £3.89, Johnsons 24 hour moisture hand cream £2.19, Blondie 'parallel lines' LP 99p (thrift), Radox herbal bath relax (a blend of lavender & waterlily) £1, cinnamon cakes bath crème £1.49 (waitrose), Raspberry & papaya candle £2 (primark), 'Daisy duck' makeup bag £4 (primark)

I also picked up these nail polishes in Boots as part of the '3 for £5' offer on their Natural Collection range.

 Lunar Haze

Winter Moon 

Cosmic Crush

The Lush staff are renowned for being bubbly, like I've said, entering the shop is literally like entering a party! The sales assistant told us the story behind 'Phoenix': apparently, the cinnamon symbolises the legend of them building their nests from cinnamon sticks & the bath ballistic sinks to the bottom and eventually rises - just like the mythical creature! This product made my bath SO purple I was worried I'd get out looking like Violet Beauregarde... thankfully I didn't! I think it was worth buying for the smell alone as it left my bathroom smelling of spiced apples! 

The second treat I picked up was their 'Spacegirl' bayh bomb. Less bells and whistles than phoenix, but it smells just like parma violets and turns the bath violet! The bomb is infused with bergamot, grapefruit oil and almond oil, which left my skin feeling so soft! It's also slightly cheaper than phoenix (£3.20) at just £2.10 and is perfect for a Sunday night, as the lavender helps you unwind and relax. I'll definitely be repurchasing!

Have you ever used any Lush bath products? Which are your favourite?