Monday 11 March 2013

Monday blues #4

Hi lovelies!
Congratulations... Monday's almost over! I hope you've had a fun & productive day - and a better one than me. I somehow managed to crack my tooth whilst eating cottage pie? Yup, I'm as confused as you! Anyway, hopefully my weekly dose of happy quotes, music and nonsense will make your day a little brighter!






♪ boom bang boom bang bang boom bang boom bang bang... 




Life's all about making a decision as ultimately the path your day takes is up to you. Every morning, every minute is a choice. Choose to be calm. Choose to be happy.

 I once read that every night before you go to sleep you should think of five things you like about yourself. They don't have to be about your appearance, it can be how you can keep your cool in tough situations or have a wicked sense of humour. It helps you learn to love and accept yourself, in the words of Diane von Fürstenberg, "The most important relationship in your life is the relationship you have with yourself. Because no matter what happens, you will always be with yourself."

Do you have any happiness tips?