Friday 24 July 2015

Brew Break #22 Calling all eyeshadow lazybones!


As much as I love experimenting with eyeshadows, I'm the first to admit that I can be a lazy bugger. On days where I want to add a lil pizzaz to my makeup, but am in a rush, cream eyeshadows are my saviour. One of my all time favourites has to be Maybelline's 24hour range - in particular the shade pink gold! It's the most divine rose gold, iridescent shade and I always receive so many compliments from my friends when I use it - not to mention it takes seconds to apply. This range also has a wicked selection of colours and doesn't budge ~ it's ideal for a night out! I've also recently discovered that this is a really fab eyeshadow primer for my nude/pink powder eyeshadows!


At the mo at Boots these gems are buy one get the second 1/2 price - that's a grand total saving of £2, hey you can buy a top hat from tiger for that! ;-)