Friday 24 July 2015

Soap and Glory Lovin ~

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know that I'm a sucker for marketing - and soap & glory always knocks it out of the park! I dipped into Boots a while ago and fell under their 3 for 2 spell! I picked up their solar powder, supercat (for the millionth time) and a sexymother pucker!


I initially was scouting for their brow archery in hot choc - which is renowned for being a dupe for Anastasia's brow wiz - but was unsuccessful. I didn't leave empty handed though, oh no! As my Nar's Laguna bronzer is on its last legs, I picked up this solar powder as I've heard Lily Pebbles rave about it one too many times! Trust me - it's worth the hype!!


I also picked up yet another supercat liner - a product I've been using for almost three years and have converted all my friends too! I just love how fine the pen like tip is and its precision - it's also ideal for days when I'm feeling dotty! . . . . 

Top Tip: *Monica Geller voice* To ensure it doesn't dry out, make sure that each time you close the pen you hear it click! 


Finally I opted for one of the brands lipsticks, naturally! I couldn't resist the adorable name pom pom and plum-raspberry shade - I was also pleasantly surprised by the buttercream scent... mm mm mmm!



What's your favourite Soap & Glory product(s)?