Saturday 25 July 2015

Look at the stars

If you follow me on Insta, you may know that I'm currently living at my grandmothers in Greece for the summer. Although there's nothing quite like the Mediterranean sea and the magnitude of shades of blue it possesses, I've always been a magnet to the colour yellow. Perhaps it stems from my childhood obsession with Disney' Belle and Jane, or the power of the sun, either way, yellow never fails to brighten my mood!


I thought I'd share a few of my favourite iconic yellow ensembles and hopefully inspire you to be bold and rock yellow :-)

Kate Moss

Audrey Hepburn

Léa Seydoux



Natalie Portman

Solange Knowles

Elizabeth Taylor's wedding dress was yellow! :-)

Michelle Williams

Lily Collins

Hanneli Mustaparta

Natalie Wood

Rosamund Pike

Johnny Depp

Mick Jagger

Bianca Jagger

Whenever I'm feeling blue, I add a slick of lipstick and pop of yellow to my outfit - it works like a charm. My yellow converse have travelled the world with me, here they are in Warsaw with me and my best friend Caitanya!

I'll leave you with this poem called daffodils that I adore!


What's your favourite colour?