Thursday 2 July 2015

Brew Break #21 Zig Ah Zig Ahhh

Good morning Starshine,
the Earth says hello,

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know about my love for Missoni and this stylish couple...
Note to self: Emerald green and purple go really well together!

When I heard that Missoni was collaborating with Converse, I knew I HAD to join in on the fun. As the trainers were initially £75, I thought I'd risk it and hold out for the January sales and to my surprise, it actually worked! I bought this gorgeous lilac pair for £24 and have lived in them ever since!

Just thought I'd give a lil shout out to my "photographer" - also known as my dad - and his wacky, angles. These were taken in my grandmothers garden in Greece earlier this afternoon!


I'm really loving pastel colours at the mo and lilac is top of the list! Here's two other purple gems from H&M which are on trend and calling my name:
The padded bomber jacket in particular is cosmic!

I was actually wandering around Urban Food Festival in Shoreditch not long ago and stumbled upon her hubby's gourmet Italian food truck, Giallo. I devoured their delicious gluten free tiramisu and even caught a glimpse of Margherita, wearing a Missoni turban, no less! 

Esssshk!

(Congratulations to Margherita who recently launched her own children's range of clothing & an even BIGGER congrats to the happy couple for welcoming their second bundle of Joy to the world. Welcome to the party, Augusto!)



Buckets of Zig-Zag lovin,