Monday 4 March 2013

Monday blues #3

Hi Petals,
I thought I'd share some more of my happy folder with you this evening. I've also been wondering if I had any more happiness tips up my sleeve, then it dawned on me: Make the positives outweigh the negatives!

It's the little things that make a big difference. I always treat myself to a Caffe Nero's on a Monday morning and pick up my weekly fix of magazines on the way home. They really help make the day a little more bearable - yes, even the most Mondayest of Mondays!

Try to find a way or two to brighten up your day :-)











When all else fails, just close your eyes and go to your happy place...
Mines the photo above - Banio tu Alecou - it's where me, my brother and our friends used to rush to after a hot day in school and swim for hours.

Where's your happy place?

Love & Light,