Wednesday 10 December 2014

Bibbidi-Bobbidi Bits & Bobs #4

Good evening Petals!

I think it's fair to say that the highlight of everyone's week was last Monday night's Victoria's Secret fashion show here in London! I think Karlie Kloss stole the show in this insane Gothic cape ensemble...

The BFA'S was also pretty spectacular this year. Here are some of my favourite looks from the night. My top two have to be Suki in Burberry & Rihanna in velvet Stella McCartney. 


This week I've also binge watched (again) all of Vogue's 73 Questions series. My favourite has to be the first one featuring SJP, talk about starting with a bang! There's something so endearing about her eccentric mannerisms and stunning lived in home. I'm hoping they'll pay Miranda Kerr a visit one day.

What's your favourite constellation?
SJP: Cassiopeia.

If you could have coffee with someone from the past, who would it be?
Amy Adams: Janis Joplin, but it probably wouldn't be coffee.


Which Sex and the City character do you identify with most?
Blake Lively: Mostly the men.

What's your favourite bakery?
BL: My home, my husband has coined it The Blakery!

Since it's Wednesday, I thought I'd add a mini Wednesday wishlist again as there's so many gorgeous A/W staples with a twist floating round that I'm finding (very) hard to resist...
I'VE FOUND THE MOTHER OF ALL CHRISTMAS JUMPERS. This Asos jumper has a velcro section and is sent with a range of felt numbers which you change day-to-day. I also love this hooded snood from Topshop, I kind of love the off-beat Padmé Amidala vibes. I feel like everyone needs more fringe in their wardrobes and this Zara gem is a great place to start.

If this beauty wasn't £200, it would be somewhere between London and Manchester in a polka dot parcel right now. I've always had a thing for Indian shisha embroidery and love how the pattern of the beads surrounding them look like they were designed by Keith Haring. 

Besides, who doesn't want to look like a disco ball on NYE?!


I've had Uptown Funk on repeat all week and am obsessed with the groovy Prince vibes! Naturally, I fell in love with the videos of Kate Hudson and Cara Delevingne that popped up on my Insta feed of them prancing around to it. Also absolutely love that it's Goldie counting them in.

Can I come along next Thanksgiving?!

I've got a pretty big deadline on Sunday, which means I'll probably be blogging all week and alphabetising my bookshelf. I'm also hoping to wake up to a blanket of snow this weekend so my train journey back up north for Christmas is even prettier than usual.


I hope you're all having a super duper week and just think... 
15 days till Christmas!