Saturday 14 May 2016

Blooming Bakery #7 Terry's Teapot Biccies

Happy Saturday petals!

I recently stumbled upon this groovy Terry's chocolate orange inspired biscuit recipe that my cousin Livvy and I created way back when in 2013.  It was whilst she visited me in London, which I blogged all about (DAY 1 DAY 2 DAY 3 DAY 4 DAY 5 DAY 6). I spaced and forgot to share these scrumptious treats on my blog...
 better late than never!


Ingredients:
- 100g butter
- 175g plain flour
- 50g caster sugar
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- Orange zest
- Chocolate buttons 
(as much as you desire... aka a family sized bag!)

1. Preheat the oven to 150 C 2. Mix the sugar and butter together 3. Chuck the rest of the ingredients in and mix well 4. Dust the table with flour to avoid the dough from sticking 5. Roll the dough out and cut into whatever shapes you want: dragons, moons, rockets... the world is your lobster! 6. Bake for 25 minutes 7. DEVOUR & SHARE!



If only I had a time machine...
Pip pip!