Friday 20 May 2016

Persepolis, Peckham

I thought I'd give a wee shout-out to the marvellous Persepolis cafe in Peckham. The Persian emporium has been running for over fifteen years and brings its neighbourhood pride. I implore you all to head to snackistan for some delightfully mean grub as soon as you get the chance. 



Persepolis is also a treasure trove if you're looking for exotic ingredients. Time out once described the joint as charmingly bonkers and I couldn't agree more!




If you're in the mood to try radical concoctions of flavours that I guarantee you've never tasted before then Persepolis should be on your hit list. You can't miss the garish yellow building and its hospitable flaming red head owner, Sally. Who also just happens to potentially be Peckham's biggest fan.


Unpretentious, scrumptious food awaits! The Turkish delight sundae is a firm favourite of mine...