Wednesday 1 June 2016

ASOS Summer Wishlist // Part 1

You know the drill: summer is tying its shoelaces, ASOS is jam packed with killer key pieces and I've got no chill. Before we cannonball in, there are a few winter bits that I've been eyeing up:

When I saw Megan in these dreamy jeans back in February it was love at first sight. I love how she styled them with a baby blue polo neck and cosmic Stella McCartney flatforms!

Anyone else reminded of Pokémon evolutions? 1 / 2

Groovy jumper with BOOM/POW elbow patches = wardrobe essential. A few winters ago I bought a similar design from ASOS with daisy elbow patches. I still get a kick out of wearing it. I have my fingers crossed that they'll create a FLOWER/POWER version! ^_^ 1 / 2

1 / 2

I'm down with anything that remotely mirrors this iconic Vogue Paris cover with Daria Werbowy: 

Ever since I went as Arwen for Halloween back in '14, I've been hooked on bell sleeves. 1 / 2


1 / 2

It was only a matter of time before I jumped on the Bardot top bandwagon. 1 / 2

I have my heart set on this badass cap that Rihanna rocked recently:
 

At 70 bucks, I think I'm gonna have to settle for one of these:
1 / 2

I was originally on the hunt for a pair of gladiator sandals or a pair similar to this killer Chinese Laundry pair I saw Vannesa Hudgens rocking years ago:


After scrolling for many moons I stumbled upon these beauties:

These quirky heels are also calling me:

I'm LOVING all things dusty pink this S/S!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

 No guesses for what business my family are in ~ you've reached the best level: jewellery! *haaaaallelujah* Let's start with the abundance of chokers I'm eyeing up...

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

It's 5:10am and I can't tell if this is tacky or
THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN?!

I love the juxtaposition of this over a boho dress.

1 / 2 / 3

My general philosophy with accessories is the more peculiar the better!
Let your freak flag fly...


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

What's currently chilling in your online basket?