Sunday 20 May 2018

When Love Is The Way

Two people fell in love and we all showed up.' - Bishop Michael Curry.

Yesterday saw the marriage of Prince Harry & Meghan and we showed up. We showed up in our masses.




I don't think lime green was even an option on the sweepstake ~ well played, your majesty!


The goosebumps inducing cover of stand by me by the Kingdom Choir was spectacular. Nineteen year old cellist Sheku Kanneh-Mason's performance was also profoundly moving. It's also been reported that the couple's first dance was to Whitney Houston's 1987 banger I wanna dance w somebody. 


The Guardian keeping it real.

I love that VB and golden balls were there.



How could I not mention the magnificent Bishop Michael Curry? 


The empty chair...
I'm not crying, you're crying.

Did you know that Prince Harry hand picked the flowers for Meghan's bouquet the day before.
Melts your heart!




Meghan's Givenchy and Stella McCartney dresses were utterly divine and exceeded all expectations.



The morning after...